TUESDAY CATTLE CONSIGNMENTS
Special Cow & Bull Sale, Saturday, April 24th @ 11 am
Bulls Consigned: Bulls sell at 11:00 am
- K-B Farms: 1 2 yr old Sim– Angus Bull, 1/2 Blood. 1 2 1/2 Purebred Sim. Bull
- 2M Angus: 1 2 yr old Reg Angus Bull, +7 CED,+60 BW & +103 YW. Nice bull, keeping heifers out of him, easy calving use on heifers or cows. Sired by Basin Bouns 4345.
- Goodman Farms: 1 3 yr old Hereford Bull. Semen & Trich tested, all work done by Concordia Vet Clinic.
- Aversman Farm: 1 3 yr old Polled Hereford Bull. Semen & Trich Tested.
- J-J Farm: 1 18-month-old Registered Polled Hereford Bull. Semen & Trich Tested, very nice bull.
Cows Consigned: Cows sell following Bulls
- Collins Farms: 15 Blk Cows 7-SS, 3rd Period. Bred Blk Angus or Hereford Bull
- Mead Farm: 35 Blk-Bwf Cows 3-6 yrs old w/ 350-400 lbs calves at side, 3 N 1 pairs. 40 Blk-Bwf Cows 3-6 yrs old w/ 250 lbs calves at side. 25 Blk-Bwf Cows 3-6 yrs old, 3rd Period. Bred to Blk Angus & Hereford Bulls. This is a nice set of cows & up to date on shots.
- Thompson Farms: 40 Fancy Blk Angus Cows 3-6 yrs old w/ 250 lbs calves at side. Calves are sired by Richardson Registered Angus Bulls, ear-tagged to match.
- Thomas Farms: 10 Blk Angus Bred Heifers, 2 yrs old. Bred LBW Angus Bulls, 3rd Period.
- Barntrigger Farms: 35 Blk-Red Cows 3-7 yr old w/ 250 lbs spring calves at side; ear-tagged to match.
- Oswald Farms: 30 Blk-Red Cows, 2nd Period. Bred to high dollar Red & Blk Angus Bulls. Calves out of these cows weigh 600-700lbs at weaning. Selling due to reworking grass ground over the summer. Nice set of gentle cows.
- Nuelle Farms: 25 Blk Fancy 3 yr old Cows, 6 Red Fancy 3 yr old Cows. All cows coming their second calf, 2nd & 3rd period. Cows are bred to Fancy Blk & Red Angus Bulls. All up to date on shots.
- Beumer Spring Herd Dispersal: 40 Blk Cows, 3-SS w/ Spring Calves @ side. All cows go back to Gardner Genetics & were selected for growth & grading. Calves are all sired by Vannew Kirk Horned Hereford Bulls from Nebraska. All calves are Bwf, a nice set of pairs.
- Anderson Farms: 40 Blk-Bwf Cows, 3-4 yr olds. 40 Blk-Bwf Cows, 5-6 yr olds. All cows are 2nd period. Spring calving cows are bred to Blk. Angus Bulls & start calving August 1st.
- Moore Farms: 5 Blk Cows, 4 yr olds w/ 400lbs calves at side, 3 N 1’s. 7 Red Angus Cows, 5-6 yr olds w/ 400lbs calves at side, 3 N 1’s. 5 Blk Cows 5-6 yr olds w/ 250lbs calves at side.
- Waterman Farms: 10 1/2 Angus & 1/2 Holstein Cows, 4 yr olds. w/ spring calves at side. Very gentle, w/ a nice set of Blk Angus cows at side.
- Conrow Farms: 17 Blk Angus 2 yr old Heifers w/ spring calves at side. 5 Bwf 2 yr old Heifers w/ spring calves at side. 4 Red Neck 2 yr old Heifers w/ spring calves at side. 4 Yellow Char. 2 yr old Heifers w/ spring calves at side. 5 Red Gelv X 2 yr old Heifers w/ spring calves at side. All calves are ear-tagged to match w/ nice set of calves. Heifers are gentle & sell open.
- Thomas Farms: 40 Red Angus Cows, 3-5 yr olds, 2nd Period. Bred to Blk Angus Bulls, good quality.
- Conner Farms: 40 Blk-Bwf Cows, 3-6 yr olds, 3rd Period. Bred to Blk Angus Bulls. Cows are heavy bred.
- Whitsett Farms: 27 Blk-Red Cows, 3-SS, w/ 6 calves at side the balance is 3rd Period.
Before buying cattle at our auction, please click on the DOWNLOAD PDF link below to download, print, and complete our form. Bring the completed form with you to the auction.
BUY CATTLE ONLINE
Before selling any of your livestock, please click on the button below to download, print, and complete our required forms to bring with you to the auction house.